Monday

1 = t.o.i.l.

I wake to your lips
Not on my neck, but on my hips
Instantly they turn warm
With the clasp your lips form

My breath skips a step
A sharp rise of the breast
Heat pours from my soul
My body is begging to be made whole

With grins we pour into each other's eyes
Causing my body to take swift rise
I lay you down with my lowering chest
My heart speaks to the one it knows best

Words are becoming silent
Our hands are learning to speak
I cling needfully to your skin
No more delay, let it begin!

Your fingers run down the curves
Lighting the fire to my nerves
You're getting closer to the spot
That turns my cold skin to white hot

Lips are becoming one
Tongues are making our blood run
Moans escaping our chest
But our bodies talk the best

Love is seeping the sheets
Our hearts share the same beat
One Two One Two One One Two
You know just what to do

You're no longer at my mouth
Instead your lips have flown south
And nothing can stop you from igniting
This fire inside that I've been fighting

Minutes fly as I melt into flames
Nothing is lost but all is gained
Finally your lips decide to return to mine
They are the contract that you must sign

X. I am yours .

-----

Kept it PG for all you kids out there.
Love is such a fabulous thing.
(P.S. Italicized is what Mitch started to right, then I took it from there.)

1 comment:

You are a body in space, a model on paper. You belong with me.