Tuesday

06.

1.

Desperate bubbles escaping a cave mouth. 
oh lord, help me get out. Sharp teeth tearing
into the skin of a scream. oh lord, help me
get out. Sacks of air shrinking in a chest.

oh lord, help me get out.

2.

Angry crows sitting in my tree
Pecking at my window
Why'd you leave? Why'd you leave?

Claws digging in the dirt
Chirps becoming screams
Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you hurt me?

Angry crows sitting in my tree
Whispering in my sleep
He will leave. He will leave.

Claws digging in the dirt
Screams becoming laughter
You will hurt. You will hurt.

Then I see.
Those angry crows
Clinging to my tree

They want me. They want me.
 
-----------

I'm being swallowed up by these shadows and they won't let me go. No matter how hard I fight, kick, and pull they just cling tighter and tighter to me. When I think I've broken one's grasp on my mind and heart, another takes hold and clings tighter then ever before. 

Dear God save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a body in space, a model on paper. You belong with me.